- The Celtic Cross is a detailed 10 card layout that answers a time sensitive question.
- Mystical Diamond is a 9 card reading that helps you solve a problematic situation.
- With Pyramid of Happiness you draw 6 cards to illuminate your ideal path.
- The Dream Goal spread assesses your progress towards your ultimate goal.
- Love Partner is a relationship advice spread. This is for love questions when you have a specific person in mind.
If you do not have a current love interest you are better off choosing the Celtic Cross or Past-Present-Future spread.
- The Star helps you accomplish something by weighing your strengths against the challenges you will face.
- Daily Reflection is a reading that helps you get through your day by predicting what opportunities or challenges await you and what you are meant to learn along the way.
- Past - Present - Future is a simple 3 card reading that handles most questions. Time frame is usually in months or years as opposed to days or hours, depending on the context of the question.
- Mind - Body - Spirit is a 3 card personal reading on those 3 aspects of yourself.
- Should I do it? is another 3 card reading that tells you whether or not you should do something you are considering.
- Two Choices helps you solve a dilemma when you can't make up your mind. Specify what the two choices are in your question.
Reversals: There is really no right or wrong way to interpret tarot cards. If it feels right, do it.
Some people prefer to always view cards in the upright position
while others interpret upside down cards differently, either with an opposite meaning of the upright version, or a weaker strength of the same meaning.
Advice for Asking the Best Tarot Questions
The topic of love is the most often type of question asked of the tarot.
Many people are wondering if the person they are currently partnered with is in fact their actual soul mate. They want to know if they have a long, bright future together.
Individuals seeking new romance are wondering what the
person of their interest is thinking, and also wondering about other people’s intentions are for the
Single people often wonder if they will meet their soul mate and when it will happen, how it will
happen and where it will happen.
They are wondering how the person will look and what their
character will be like.
It is suggested that you consider asking these questions instead:
- What is important for me to know about this relationship?
- Why am I not in a relationship at this time?
- What kind of partner or relationship would be the best for me?
- What can I do to change in order to have the relationship of my dreams?
Career and Job Questions
Some people ask straight forward questions. Some ask questions of a more philosophical bent. All of
them are valuable. The most common questions asked about work are:
When it comes to careers, people generally ask which career is most suited for them, what direction
they should move in next and what would make them happy in their work.
- What clarity is there in my job?
- What is the nature of the situation?
- What is the cause of the situation?
- What is the best way to handle it?
- What future does my job hold?
Almost all readings in the arena of health are specific. People want to know if the illness is connected
to something. Is it even possible to get better?
These would be the most beneficial questions to ask the tarot regarding your well-being:
- What do I need to do in order to recover/heal?
- What can I do to improve my health?
- What is the reason for my illness?
- How can I change for the better?
Spiritual Growth Questions
Those of you that have begun traveling on the path of self-awareness into the spiritual side of your lives are probably looking for a deeper
understanding of life in general. You will also want to know how certain beliefs and ideas apply in your
It is suggested that you ask these questions:
- What is the highest good I can do?
- What am I meant to do?
- What is most important for me to focus on?
- What opportunities should I try?
- What are my strengths/weaknesses?